When it comes to teaching, there are so many different products that could help make your day a bit easier. In a world full of devices, gadgets, and tech, it can be hard to decide which products you actually need in your classroom. So how do you know if you need classroom management software? You find yourself falling into one of the points from the list below.
- Your students are viewing websites on their school-provided devices that they shouldn’t be
- Teachers need an easier way to filter the web
- Teachers need a way to push out links
- Your students are not on task during class
- Students need personalized resources and instruction
- Your students are using social media
- Teachers are spending too much time managing off-task behavior
- Students are cheating on tests through their devices
- Students are watching movies/playing games on their devices
- You need a piece of technology that allows you to monitor your students' devices
- You need to be able to scaffold your students learning and lessons through tech
- Your students' different learning styles are not aligned with a one size fits all technology solution
- Students get distracted by their devices
- You are implementing 1:1 devices into your classroom
- Your school has a computer lab
- You use computer carts in your school
How Do I Get Started with Classroom Management Software?
Getting started with classroom management software is easy! Simply follow the button below and you can start a free trial of Netop Vision. If you like how the software works, one of our account execs will get you set up with a full subscription.
Want to Learn More about Classroom Management Software?
Need some resources on how to incorporate a classroom management system into your classroom? Check out How to Keep Your Students Focussed on the Lesson at Hand and How to Incorporate Classroom Management Software into Your Lesson Plans.