With the new school year comes a lot of changes. New students, new curriculum, and new strategies are just a few of the things that you might see. In addition to these things, new tech tends to get added to classrooms. 1:1 devices are becoming more popular in schools. In a lot of classrooms, windows devices are a top choice. When you add something new, especially tech, the question that often comes up is “how do I manage this in my classroom?”
How to Manage Windows Devices
So how do you manage windows devices in a 1:1 environment? You develop ground rules and download a classroom management software system. Students need to know expectations around the devices they are being given to use in class and what the consequences are if they don’t follow the rules. A classroom management software system helps you back up the already established ground rules.
What is Classroom Management Software?
Classroom management software allows you to control the usage of student devices while still allowing tech to help scaffold your students’ learning. Netop’s Vision 365 allows you to monitor your students’ devices in real-time while keeping your students on-task and engaged.
Vision 365 Features
- View Student Screens – See everything your students see on their computers. At a glance, see who is on task and who needs assistance.
- Share Teacher’s Screens – Facilitate learning by sharing your screen on every student device. No need for projectors and handouts – give everyone a front-row view.
- Showcase Student – Students can display their screens directly on the other student computers, practicing their presentation skills and enhancing collaboration.
- Blank Screens – Refocus student attention with the push of a button, locking screens and keyboards.
- Web Filter – You decide which websites are available or off-limits.
- Send a message – Redirect a student or give them some extra help.
Get Started Using Classroom Management Software