Every wish your school's teachers had superhero powers in the classroom? Vision for Chromebook's newest features (release 1.3.4) provide teachers with additional superhero powers that help them effectively guide learning while teaching with technology, empowering teachers and saving time.
Open a website on all student devices in one click
Teachers can push a URL to all student Chromebooks while simultaneously limiting web access to only the pushed URL. Use this feature to administer quizzes or tests or focus students on a specific task.
Take an instant screenshot of a student's desktop
Document inappropriate activity with one click using the Snapshot feature to capture a screenshot that autosaves to your desktop.
Vision's full Superhero feature set includes:
- Monitor student screens: See all student activity and keep students on-task
- Blank student screens: Refocus attention with one-click
- Share screens: Enhance collaboration and learning
- Google Classroom integration: Auto-import class rosters
- Push URL: Save time by pushing a link live to the entire class, while blocking all other websites
- Block and filter web: Keep students safe by creating a list of allowed websites
- See beyond the browser: See all activity on student screens, including games and apps
- Send a message: Guide student progress and easily share information
- Live view: Zoom in on a student screen for a closer look
- Snapshot: Take an instant screenshot when a student is off-task
Designed for teachers, Vision is an easy-to-use and affordable classroom management solution. Featuring one-click functionality, Vision saves teachers time while keeping students safe and on-task.
Ready to learn more about Vision classroom management software?