The school day is always busy. It is filled with lessons, distractions, transitions between classes, students who need extra help, and so much more. It can seem like a constant struggle to figure out how to make the day more efficient and a little less hectic.
Tech already can make the school day more efficient, but why not improve that even more? One of the greatest things about using technology in the classroom is that there are ways to make tech work better for the person who is using it. One way of doing this is by taking advantage of keyboard shortcuts. This is especially true when it comes to Chromebooks. We have created a list of Chromebook shortcuts that will make using tech quicker and more efficient for both you and your students.
Chromebook Keyboard Shortcuts
- Open a new tab: Control + T
- Re-open your last closed tab: Control + Shift + T
- Close your current tab: Control + W
- Open recently closed tabs: Control + Shift + T
- View history: Control + H
- Open options menu: Alt + E
- Take a screen shot: Control + Overview
- Maximize your window: Alt + =
- Minimize your window: Alt + -
- See all keyboard shortcuts: Control + Alt + /
To learn more about making tech in the classroom more efficient, check out How to Capture Your Students Attention in the Digital Classroom and How to Level Up Your 1:1 Device Implementation.
Netop Vision is a classroom management software system that allows you to monitor and manage your students' devices in real time. Enjoy features such as web filtering, sending messages, pushing links, and more. Try Vision for free by visiting our trial page.